Saturday, January 12, 2013

Nescafe: Coffee Stuffs

I thought the main goal of this ad was to draw in the audience in by the need to satisfy curiosity and physiological needs. 

The first thing I noticed when I saw this ad--well the first thing my eyes were drawn to, that is--is that red cup in the center of the page. The red cup against the white back ground come across to us as being simple and serene. Then you see the words, "To Know Us Is To Love Us." The advertisers are implying that because of the simplicity of their product, you will love it. 

Also, the words, "Taste For Yourself." have an air of confidence to them. The advertisers are trying make you curious about how their product tastes. If you are curious enough, you will go out and buy it to try for yourself. 

It is also addressing physiological needs. If you happen to read this in the morning and you are a coffee person, this ad will appeal to you. 

Personally, I thought this ad was effective. It made me curious about how their coffee tasted. Personally I don't drink coffee but if I did, I would go out and buy this product to try it our for myself.  


No comments:

Post a Comment