Saturday, December 8, 2012

Eucerin: SPF Protection

I saw this in People Magazine.

So this is advertising for lotion with SPF. The advertisers are appealing to the female audience. I mean who doesn't want to be protected from SPF? I know I do. I don't want sunburns or skin cancer ahhaha. In the picture, there is a mother and daughter. The daughter is piggyback riding on her mother's back. They advertisers are saying, "You could be like them! Go playing in the sun and not worry about being harmed by SPF!"

Also, their colour scheme is pretty affective. It helps draw attention to their product. Since eyes are naturally attracted to colour, the first thing my eyes were drawn to was the picture of the product itself. It is the only thing of colour on the page. Everything else is black and white. The advertisers are trying to draw attention to their product by making it the center of your attention and the first thing you are drawn to.

No comments:

Post a Comment