Saturday, December 1, 2012

Justin Beiber: Macy's Black Friday Sale

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyBJE3j4aTU

I was looking for commercials on YouTube and I saw this. I was laughing so hard I had to take a break to calm down before I could write my reflection. As I was watching the commercial, I saw that Justin Beiber walked passed workers unloading products from his product line (See pictures) Since a lot of girls like Justin Beiber, it was smart of the advertisers to center the entire commercial around him. It would attract girls and keep their attention throughout the commercial. Also, a lot of guys immediately stop paying attention if anything that has to do with Justin Beiber comes up so introducing hilarity in the very beginning of the commercial was smart method. Since it is the Black Friday sale, it also helps Macy's attract customers. 



No comments:

Post a Comment