Thursday, December 27, 2012

Caesars Palace

This is an add for Caesars Palace.




The first thing I noticed in this ad was the need for aesthetic sensations. I think it is pretty obvious since 80% of the picture has a gold hue to it. Also, it look reallllllly nice. There several huge fountains with nice aquamarine coloured water as well as massive, expensive-looking hotel in the background. Beauty attracts us and when people see this picture, they think, "Ooooo that looks real nice, I wish I could go there." 

I also feel that the need to escape was also thrown in a little bit. The ad depicts an extravagant scene and as you look at it you can imagine yourself going there. The more you imagine it, the more you want to escape from where you are and go to Caesars Palace. 

I think this ad was effective because the colours really drew my attention away from all the other ads in the magazine. It makes me want to go there too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment